Successful people think and talk about what they want, and unsuccessful people talk about what they don’t want. Brian Tracy.
How friendly are you to your superconscious mind?
Do you really know at all, that your superconscious mind is a power like a supercomputer that can enable you to solve any problem, overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal you can set for yourself?
Let’s go through it together, what Brian Tracy has for us about the power of the superconscious mind.
This power has been used throughout history to take people from rags to riches, from poverty and obscurity to success and fame, from unhappiness and frustration to joy and self-fulfillment. And it can do the same for you.
This power has been called many things by many people in many places.
It has also been called the “universal subconscious mind” and the “collective unconscious.” The great Austrian psychoanalyst, Carl Jung, referred to this as the “superconscious mind.” He felt that the collective wisdom and knowledge of all the ages was contained in this superconscious mind and was available to everyone.
Napoleon Hill, perhaps the greatest researcher on the success of the 20th century, called this power the “infinite intelligence.”
Brian Tracy refers to it as the “superconscious mind,” the mind that is above and outside all other minds or intelligence.
So everyone has this power present within them, when I say everyone, I mean including you.
The superconscious mind is the source of all examples of pure creativity. It is the superconscious mind that is functioning at the creation of anything that is completely new in the universe. The superconscious mind was tapped into and used by all the great inventors, writers, artists, and composers of history on a regular basis, right up to the present day. Every great work of art or creativity is infused with superconscious energy.
So here is a 10-step plan for plugging into your superconscious power to get what you truly want in life. Make this plan a regular habit, and you will be astonished at the results.
- Decide exactly what you want. This is usually the biggest problem that people have. They don’t know what they want and then they’re surprised when they don’t get it.
- Write your goal clearly in every detail. A goal that is not written down is merely a wish. When you write it down, you signal to your superconscious mind that you really want to accomplish this particular objective.
- Write your goal in simple, present tense words on a three-by-five index card and carry it with you to read and re-read throughout the day whenever you get a chance.
- Make a list of everything you can think of that you can do that will move you toward your goal. Making a list intensifies your desire and deepens your belief that the attainment of the goal is possible for you.
- Organize the list by priority. What is more important and what is less important?
- Resolve to take action every day on one of the items on your list. Do something every day that moves you toward your goal so that you can maintain your momentum.
- Visualize your goal repeatedly. See it in your mind’s eye as though it were already a reality. The more clear and vivid your mental picture of your goal, the faster it will come into your life.
- Get the feeling of pleasure and enjoyment that you would have if your goal were realized at this very moment. Create the emotion of happiness, satisfaction, and pleasure that you would have if you really achieved your goal.
- Confidently behave as if your superconscious mind were bringing your goal into reality. Accept that you are moving toward your goal and it is moving toward you.
- Release your goal completely to your superconscious mind. When you turn your goal over to the power of the universe and just get out of the way, you will always know the right actions to take at the right time.
Starting today, try this power of yours, your superconscious mind, on one goal or idea, and practice it continually until you succeed in achieving that goal. By doing so, you will move from the “positive thinking” of the hopeful person to the “positive knowing” of the totally successful person.
The write-up above is an excerpt from the article “Tapping Your Subconscious Mind” by Brian Tracy.